News & Updates
November 2015 - This month we are holding our corporate Golf Day at Medway Golf Course, watch this space and our social media for updates.
October 2015 - At Commercial Finance & Leasing we are always looking for ways to provide more value to our existing and future clients. We have added property data reports for Victoria from RP Data, Australia’s leading supplier. These reports are created from Australia’s most comprehensive, up to date property data. It’s what can help you make better property purchasing and selling decisions. There any many reports which can range from an automated valuation on a specific property, sales history for a suburb or targeted to within 1km of a property you are interested in purchasing and many more.www.myrp.com.au Is the site where you can purchase these reports directly yourself or simply make contact with us and we will advise you on the best option and provide it free and quickly with no obligation.
September 2015 - Spring Newsletter - Investor home loans are in the spotlight in our Spring newsletter, with the Australian Prudential Regulation Authority (APRA) laying down new guidelines that may affect your portfolio. In this edition, we take a closer look at what it all means for you. If you're a keen buyer, we have some insights on how you can spring-clean your budget to help you save and we cover seven tips for winning at auction. If you're in the market to sell, check out our tips for styling your home.
Investors In Focus - http://d121email.com/22621/0915/index.asp?s=1&n=PLAN-IL
Spring Clean Your Budget - http://d121email.com/22621/0915/index.asp?s=2&n=PLAN-IL
Read. Watch. Listen. - http://d121email.com/22621/0915/index.asp?s=3&n=PLAN-IL
Tips to Win at Auction - http://d121email.com/22621/0915/index.asp?s=4&n=PLAN-IL
How to Style Your Home for Sale - http://d121email.com/22621/0915/index.asp?s=5&n=PLAN-IL
2014/2015 The Year that Was - http://d121email.com/22621/0915/index.asp?s=6&n=PLAN-IL
August 2015 - Winners! Congratulations to Jeff Messer, awarded the PLAN Broker of the Year - Asset Finance Volume 2015.
Huge CONGRATULATIONS on all your hard work, and thank you to all our clients for your support.
July 2015 - Website update - We now have Insurance page, offering Home & Content, Landlord and Vehicle Insurance products with partner Allianz. We have also updated Vehicle Finance page to explain the different types of options for vehicle finance. And Reviews page, you can read our client reviews and links so you can add your own.
June 2015 - Winter Newsletter - The 2015 Federal Budget has landed and you're probably already working out what it means for you. We take a closer look at how the Budget will affect homebuyers and property investors. We outline some of the key tax factors to consider as we near June 30. Also benefiting - Small businesses will receive an immediate deduction on each and every asset costing less than $20,000 bought between Budget night and 30 June 2017. If the renovation bug has hit, we have some great suggestions for adding value to your property through a fast facelift. And you can browse this year's colour forecasts from the best in the field to make sure you’re on trend.
Fast Facelift - http://d121email.com/22621/0415/index.asp?s=1&n=PLAN-IL
How to be Tax Smart - http://d121email.com/22621/0415/index.asp?s=2&n=PLAN-IL
Federal Budget - http://d121email.com/22621/0415/index.asp?s=3&n=PLAN-IL
Paint it up - http://d121email.com/22621/0415/index.asp?s=4&n=PLAN-IL
Read, Watch, Listen - http://d121email.com/22621/0415/index.asp?s=5&n=PLAN-IL
Steady As She Goes - http://d121email.com/22621/0415/index.asp?s=6&n=PLAN-IL
May 2015 - We have new testimonials, all great! See below:
- Kristina Krithararis - 5 stars - Excellent communication, very organised and is always on top of everything. Were helpful when needed and never failed to disappoint!
- Rachel Earl - 5 stars - Would not recommend anyone else. We have used Commercial Finance & Leasing for a few different loans and what can I say, great team, very efficient and fast service. Friendly staff and striving to do their best. Would not recommend anyone else!!
- Nick Van Lier - 5 stars - This was the first time I've needed a loan,the very helpful team explained and assisted with every step for my loan, they were very friendly and made sure that I had a smooth experience.
- Jaclyn Mitton - 5 stars - Friendly and professional staff there to help you every step of the way - and they even go one step further to make sure you're happy with their services. The on-line site is very easy to use and navigate your way around. Highly recommend Jeff and the team at Commercial Finance and Leasing.
- Luke B - 5 stars - This was my first loan and it was all round such a great experience. Being my first loan I had a lot of questions and I treated fantastically and provided the knowledge I needed to make all the right decisions. Thank you for your service, would defiantly use C F and Leasing again. (Priscillia you did a fantastic job, thank you)
- Ethan L - 5 stars - I've dealt with the team at Commercial Finance & Leasing on a number of occasions over the past two years. The three main attractions for me are;
1. PROFESSIONAL: Friendly and deliver a quality service, no BS.
2. HARD WORKING: On my behalf for the best deal.
3. TRUST: Rarely I use this word. I know this team has my best interest at heart and specialised in many areas of finance. Thanks for the old fashion values of service, it's refreshing and much appreciated.
- Justin L - 5 stars - Have dealt with company for a many years now and have found no matter what I need they are onto it and it is finalised, promptly and professionally. Love the customer logon facility on line, easy to use and efficient.
- Karen Kennedy - A massive thank you to Liz Ross for helping with our recent car purchase. Being self employed can make the paperwork seem twice as hard but Liz and the team really helped it be an easy process - definitely see you again soon for the rest of our lending!
We welcome reviews from all our Clients, feel free to review us on the following links:
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/Commfinleasing
April 2015 - New service available to all Clients, Vehicle Select provides a range of benefits to help save you time and money when buying a new car. Access competitive pricing on all makes and models through their comprehensive dealer network. Tell us the details of the car you’re after and your price range – then let Vehicle Select do the rest. Our Clients have already tested this service and saved over $4,000 off the RRP of the new car they wanted.
March 2015 - Autumn Newsletter - It's hard to believe 2015 is already in full swing, and the cooler months are slowly approaching. If you're thinking about purchasing a property, find out why property is still such a popular investment option in this issue’s cover story. If you'd like to co-purchase a property with a partner or relative, we've also pulled together some top tips for coownership that are well worth a read. And no matter your age or financial circumstances, if you're serious about your financial future, it pays to keep a close eye on your super. Read on for our top tips for taking control of your superannuation. Please click on the links below for more details:
Property a Firm Favourite - http://d121email.com/22621/0215/index.asp?s=1&n=PLAN-IL
Financing a Reno - http://d121email.com/22621/0215/index.asp?s=2&n=PLAN-IL
Maintain Healthy Habits - http://d121email.com/22621/0215/index.asp?s=3&n=PLAN-IL
Warm & Nutritious Food Ideas - http://d121email.com/22621/0215/index.asp?s=4&n=PLAN-IL
Shacking Up Successfully - http://d121email.com/22621/0215/index.asp?s=5&n=PLAN-IL
A Softer Outlook for 2015 - http://d121email.com/22621/0215/index.asp?s=8&n=PLAN-IL
February 2015 - WIN 2 x Gold Class Cinema Tickets anywhere in Australia - Social media competition, easy to enter, click on these links: https://twitter.com/CommFin12 and 'FOLLOW' Us and/or https://www.facebook.com/Commfinleasing to 'LIKE' Us. Perfect to take your Valentine out to movies in style! Only takes a second, competition closes February 12th. And..... the WINNER is Amanda Bajada!
January 2015 - Summer Newsletter - Certainly, the summer heat isn’t letting the Australian property market cool down, with bricks and mortar remaining a firm favourite among Australian investors. Feel free to speak to us in regards to insurance products to protect your investments. If you’re looking to crack the market this summer, read on, for some great tips on turning your property aspirations into action. We’ve also got some great suggestions on how to make 2015 a year to remember as well as making the most of the summer months; financially, physically and festively. Please click on the links below for more details:
The heat is on in the property market- http://d121email.com/22621/1214/index.asp?s=1&n=PLAN-IL
Buying property, plan your attack - http://d121email.com/22621/1214/index.asp?s=2&n=PLAN-IL
Don't be a big mouth - http://d121email.com/22621/1214/index.asp?s=3&n=PLAN-IL
Make 2015 your year - http://d121email.com/22621/1214/index.asp?s=4&n=PLAN-IL
Fighting Fit - http://d121email.com/22621/1214/index.asp?s=5&n=PLAN-IL
Keep cool this summer - http://d121email.com/22621/1214/index.asp?s=6&n=PLAN-IL
Super Healthy - http://d121email.com/22621/1214/index.asp?s=7&n=PLAN-IL
Economic Indicators - http://d121email.com/22621/1214/index.asp?s=8&n=PLAN-IL
December 2014 - Christmas Office Hours - We are open for business as usual over the festive period, closed only on 25th and 26th December and 1st and 2nd January, feel free to contact us during this time. And we would like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a safe and prosperous New Year.
November 2014 - Spring Newsletter - For many of us, spring marks the onset of the horse racing season, but it's also traditionally the busiest time of year for property, the warmer months spurring the market into action.
There's also something about the arrival of spring that kicks us into gear, driving us to spruce up our homes and our lives and get ahead of the pack. We've got a wide range of stories, including some great tips on nailing your next property purchase, spring cleaning your finances and your diet and creating a Zen space at your place. Please click on the links below for more details:
Spring Buying Form Guide - http://d121email.com/22621/0914/index.asp?s=1&n=PLAN
Get Your Home Ship-Shape - http://d121email.com/22621/0914/index.asp?s=2&n=PLAN
Spring Clean Your Finances - http://d121email.com/22621/0914/index.asp?s=3&n=PLAN
Make Your Small Space Green - http://d121email.com/22621/0914/index.asp?s=3&n=PLAN
Shake The Winter Slump - http://d121email.com/22621/0914/index.asp?s=5&n=PLAN
Property Underpins Economy - http://d121email.com/22621/0914/index.asp?s=6&n=PLAN
October 2014 - Launching our new website, along with our Facebook, Twitter & Linked In pages, be sure to find us on these.
July 2014 - We have recently moved to new premises, at Suite 12, 7-9 Mallett Road, Tullamarine. Feel free to view map on Contact Us page and drop in to speak with us.